Many of our clients contact us in connection with the attack sites (malware). It is often too late and their sites have Google Safe Browsing designated as hazardous sites. Most of the sites is a, where customers have underestimated update CMS systems (WordPress, Joomla etc..).
- Use complex passwords, Use the ideal software to manage your passwords, If e.g.. Roboform
- regularly to update your sites
- Do not use the old version of Total Commander, In the past store passwords in plain text
- patiently set the right user permissions to files FTP
- check, if your PC is not infected
- Check your CMS FTP, eg. is suitable for WordPress plugin Website Defender
- to update your system completely
- ask Google to reconsider, to remove from your site warning
If you despite our short tutorial advice, contact us, 'm happy to help.
Written by Tips and tricksin category